v It snowed!
v We are getting quicker at putting on our winter gear
v We have had lots of fun sledding down our Montessori Mustang Sledding Hill
v We have read books about:
o Abraham Lincoln
o George Washington
o Louis Armstrong
Here are some questions to ask your son/daughter?
1. George had? (false teeth)
2. George’s usual bedtime was? (9:00 p.m.)
3. What did Martha, his wife call him? (old man)
4. Abraham Lincoln wore a black hat because? (he kept important papers and letters in it)
5. How tall was Abraham with his hat on? (7 feet tall)
6. What did Louis sell to make money? (onions)
7. How much money did Louis pay for his first trumpet? ($5.00)